Monday, March 12, 2012

Late Night Play Time W/A Cut Crease


I stayed up super late due to an evening nap that left me so awake! I was on Youtube and feeling inspired by some of Queen Of Blending's looks. This is nothing like hers, obviously, but I got inspired to do a cut crease look.


 I used my Manly 120 palette for all the colors you see here over lots of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. I used 3 different blues to achieve this. I just realized you can tell in my outer corner lol.


I'm going to use the excuse of poor lighting- because I literally had a lamp in my face! The green came out of no where- I just thought I'd give it some shimmer and a third color. Why not? I was trying to be creative- and I had a lot of fun. The yellow reminds me of bananas lol. I might do some more of these this week since I'm off for Spring Break. Till next time!


16 comments:

  1. A nice eye-popping look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. This is def one of my favorite looks from you.

    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is definitely my favourite look ever from you :D that yellow !! and i love the pop of green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I'm glad you liked it- means a ton to me!!

      Delete
  4. it is gorgeous... it makes me think of blue sunny skies, green grass, spring and warm weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Very good color combination, this palette must be amazing! Once i bought one of those 120 color palettes ( Fraulein 38, not Manly) and it totally sucked! Might look around for that one! You got yourself a new follower, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! Glad you liked the look too.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the color underneath :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That green is incredible - will try to use it in another look soon :-)

      Delete
  7. This is great!!! I love the boldness of the colors!!

    ReplyDelete