Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Was Feeling Retro Today! =)


Today I had no idea whether to skip doing my makeup or not... so I decided maybe it would cheer me up a bit to do something a bit colorful but not too bright for school. I'm a bit down lately and gosh- something had to bring me up!! So, I got my I'm Feeling Retro palette from Wet 'N Wild and used the pink on my lid over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.


Then all over but not on my brow bone. There I used the frosty white on the palette and then used the blue in my crease (which is the crease color in the palette). I actually got a compliment from a total stranger that it looked awesome. This was definitely a bit brighter than the pics- but not too bright. I loved it.


So, I've got a few looks coming up and hopefully I get to finish editing some videos already recorded soon. Till next time!! =-)

18 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I always have a hard time finding a good pink eyeshadow but the pink you used looks really nice. Oh and your eyeliner is perfect.


    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do like this pink a lot. I like using it with brown too.

      Delete
  2. freaking love this. suits you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combinations! it's so vibrant but still a soft look :D and I can still see your lashes in the middle are parted :p

    http://exoticwaytoburn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I know!!! My lashes are just being wacky lately. I think it's because I have to sleep on my side now. (baby bump) Maybe I'm leaning on my pillow in a weird spot or something lol.

      Delete
  4. haha retro as in hello 80's where have you been!? the 80's colours sure are pretty! superb look!//Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl- glad you liked it! And yes- very 80's!

      Delete
  5. I Love the colours you choose. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I cant wait to see the Vids =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on them today since I finally have time! =-)

      Delete
  7. perfect..is the word :) love the vibrant colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Retro :D Cute
    Love your blog :) I am your new follower.
    http://makeupandbeautytips-home.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and the follow- will follow yours too!

      Delete
  9. I love the colors!!! Purples are one of my favorites to wear! (=

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color combination!! Great winged liner too :)

    ReplyDelete