I am super, duper honored!! EyeGraffiti has given me the Blog Award Backlog which has made me feel so excited because I am now at 4 awards on my site which I never even dreamed of! All of the blogs I've come across are so awesome and everyone is so talented that I enjoy giving these awards out even more.
Here's the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person you received the award from.
2. Say seven random things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 15 other bloggers.
OMG- 7 things about myself that I haven't said before.... that's a toughie!! =-)
1. I love having cereal for dinner...any kind! (and I prefer light soymilk over regular milk)
2. I used to collect pens when I was younger and had a ton of them!!
3. I love eating cucumbers alone or with lemon. It's my favorite fruit. (Actually lemons might be..)
4. I used to have perfect vision until I worked at a call center for 4 years...
5. I grew up being bilingual and so I consider both English and Spanish my native languages.
6. I love rock, country, classical, and almost any kind of music but opera MOVES me. (My soul that is.)
7. I worked as a cosmetologist for a few years and later decided to become a speech therapist (which I'm studying for now). It was fun and I miss it a bunch!! Still have my license and it's up to date because it became part of who I was and I refuse to lose it.