Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Got The Versatile Blogger Award!


WOW! I got this award from two people!! I'm very excited about it too!! Beauty Makeup Addict and Blog of Shadows awarded me the Versatile Blogger award and I want to thank both of them for it!! Please check out and follow their blog if you haven't- you will love every single post. I PROMISE!!



1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
2. Let them know that you have nominated them. 
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you. 
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post. 


Here are my seven random facts:


  1. I haven't let my natural hair grow out without dying it in almost 15 years. Thanks to it growing so fast with my pregnancy, I just might!!
  2. I just baked my second cake ever on Friday and it was wayyy better than my first. Delicious red velvet!!
  3. I can be quite paranoid and over worry about things that later seem to have been nothing.
  4. I like paying attention to details, to me it always makes a difference even if people can't see it.
  5. I'm taking a sign language course this semester that has turned out to be so much fun.
  6. I love buying earrings from Avon because they seem to last forever unlike regular costume jewelry.
  7. I recently got hooked on playing "Where's My Water?" Can't wait to play it with the baby! =-)


Rule number 1 & 2 I am going to skip for the first time.  I usually give out the awards to as many as I am asked for but I feel weird giving it to some and not all blogs I follow because each and every one of them deserves it.  I hope you are all having a great weekend. Take care and have fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment