Monday, August 6, 2012

Galaxy Nails Pt. 1


My cousin Michelle and I got together to do our nails a couple of weeks ago and she wanted galaxy nails. At first I didn't think I could- but after watching some youtube- I was willing to try and so happy I did. With a sponge tip and some dotting tools- we achieve this awesome nail look!


Colors used in the actually galaxy part with a sponge: coral, white, yellow, blue glitter, and Hidden Treason from Sally Hanson. All of this over a black base and white for the stars with a dotting tool. A thick clear coat and it was done. I cannot describe how shiny and sparkly this galaxies look like in the sun. They were gorgeous. I like them so much she did the same look on my nails- which is the next blog post that will be up soon. Hoped you liked the look- we loved it!! Till next time!!


14 comments: