Sunday, May 13, 2012

TAG! Get to Know Me!

I was tagged by Cami a while back and this is my blog post to respond to her questions. She's got an awesome blog- please check it out! As I said before, I was a little behind on tags and stuff and because I just tagged people on the last one- I will be breaking the rules on this one by not tagging anyone because the tag is very similar. 

The Rules:

1. Each person must  state 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the 11 facts  about you.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs
6.You legitimately have to tag


11 Facts about me!

1. Even though I grew up in a Mexican American family- there's tons of Mexican food everyone likes that I don't.
2. My mom started tweezing my eyebrows since I was in the 6th grade because they were so thick! Lol- I learned to do them myself and been doing it since. 
3. We always had a pet dog growing up. Cookie last us about 10-12 years and Sugar is still with my mom after 7 years now. 
4. I have been learning to bake this year- it's been fun but I have a lot to learn.
5. I haven't had virgin hair since over 14 years ago when I started dying it!
6. I tend to watch the same movie reruns if there's nothing else on tv. I refuse to watch reality tv most of the time... lol
7. I love biting my lower lip- its a bad habit and sometimes ends in a terribly ugly lip that needs extra care to recover... 
8. I like having my toe nails long enough to square them- but not too long. Square shaped toe nails look so pretty!! 
9. I see reviews on products on everyone's blogs a thousand times before buying stuff sometimes...I take your opinions seriously and youtube.com is always a plus!
10. I love the kind of face moisturizer that doesn't let your face dry up but dries up enough to not feel like I even wore it. 
11. I burn so easily in the sun it's not even funny. Five minutes is all I need to get tanned.... ok maybe a few more but its that bad!

Cami's questions:

1. What is your most prized possession?
I love my cosmetology license. Even though it's been a few years that I haven't worked in a salon- I remember it and will never lose my license. I still renew it every two years just in case I ever want to go back.

2. What is your favorite clothing brand?
I don't have one. I usually look at the clothes itself and not the brand. =-/

3. What is your favorite trend for Spring this year?
Flowery and light, but bright colors and dresses!

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Well, it used to be True Blood but I stopped watching it after the second season because I simply lost track.

5. Describe your self in one word.
Loving

6. What is your holy grail makeup item?
L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup. My face looks flawless with it no matter what!

7. What is your favorite article of clothing? (take a pic if you want)
This beautiful black dress with white dots- it's so pretty, yet classy. I wear it with a pearl necklace my brother gave me for my wedding. 

8. What was the last beauty or fashion item you bought?
Omg- I just ordered the Clarisonic Mia 2!! Can't wait to get it already... 

9. What is one main thing you want to accomplish with-in the year?
I want to learn everything I can before I have my baby so that I am a little better prepared for him. Being a first time mom everything is so new to me!!

10. What is your favorite song?
Blue Sunday By The Doors

11. What made you want to start blogging?
My love for makeup!



Sorry about not tagging anyone on this one- (rule breaker I know...of a few rules too. :-/  ) but I just did on the last tag so maybe next time!! =-) 

1 comment:

  1. you have the same lower lip habit as me!! girl you should look at my lips right now!! they look horrible cuz i pick at them 24/7 when im stressed! lol

    ReplyDelete